Sunday 31 July 2011

APB Vehicles?

Browsing around, found out a few things about APB:R... about the Vehicles...

Below is a link telling you a little about vehicle parts and unlocks:

http://www.apbrwiki.com/wiki/Category:Vehicles

However... it seems a variety of players - including people I have personally played with seem to be getting vehicles parts which are not even implemented into the game as of yet... I myself have also been sent one of these vehicles... Not only that, but I seem to have come across a 'Patriot Mikra'; This is a 4 door Mikra, which originally loads as a Patriot (when your game has not rendered the vehicle etc properly) however, after rendering - turns into a Mikra with transparent wheels.

I have been told how its possible and I do not want to say too much as I do not want anyone or everyone who reads this to suddenly look into how to do it, but I have been told that it is no 3rd party program or no actual hack, anyone and everyone has the capability of doing it - just need the know-how! With this, there is APPARENTLY no fix... That's what I have been told, I find it highly unlikely that the programmers and coders at G1 will never be able to fix it, but... Apparently unless they completely remove the customization aspect to the game - anyone will always be able to unlock any item of clothing or any car and even possibly in future patches any wep's (if they become tradable).

But again, I dont believe that there is no FIX... It's just a matter of time, but until then, they are banning people who have these vehicles etc, so don't even buy one from the marketplace, because you DO have a chance to be banned for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment